Travel season might be over at the moment, but that isn’t going to stop us from daydreaming about all of the places we have yet to explore. Luckily, we found 14 stunning Instagram accounts with photos that will stir up some serious travel envy. Whether you want to travel to the country, city, or abroad, these accounts will keep you entertained and in awe until the next time you can pack your bags and fly away. Here’s a guide to the best travel Instagram accounts you’ll want to follow ASAP:
1. @bkindler – Björn Kindler takes some of the most beautiful photographs we’ve ever seen, and we just want to jump right into the picture. His photos are highly contrasted, giving it an even more fantasy-like appearance. Spoiler alert (and thankfully for us): these are real places in the world.
2. @onemileatatime – Ben Schlappig is a full-time travel blogger who flies over 300,000 miles per year. Since he doesn’t like to stay anywhere for more than three days, there is never a shortage of travel photos.
3. @aladyinlondon – Julie Falconer is a writer, consultant, and travel blogger who documents her travel photos. Originally from California, Julie moved to the UK in 2007. With photos like these, we’re happy she made the move.
4. @legalnomads – A former lawyer who now travels and eats her way around the world, Jodi Ettenberg has been to some pretty neat places.
5. @zachspassport – Zach Glassman promotes the transformative power of travel through his stunning photos. Having mastered more than five languages and getting quite a few stamps in his passport, we’re not sure if there’s anywhere Zach hasn’t been.
6. @laurenepbath – This travel photographer is seriously talented. Lauren Bath’s photos are captivating and colorful, to say the least. We can’t stop staring at these mesmerizing photos of her travels.
7. @kevinruss – Kevin Russ’s rustic looking photos are simply incredible. He captures the beauty of nature with ease, reminding us that places like this exist in our world. His photos make us want to disconnect from technology and immerse ourselves in these remote locations.
8. @kirstenalana – Kirsten Alana is a New York City-based professional photographer who captures the most beautiful moments in life, from boating in Central Park to exploring a lighthouse off the coast of California.
9. @colincabalka – Colin Cabalka, film director and cinematographer, takes photos and Instavideos to show where he’s been, and his journey has been visually remarkable, that’s for sure.
10. @fosterhunting – Foster Huntington documents his #vanlife with unparalleled beauty. From his van to a tree house in the sky, Foster snaps photos that look so effortless and free that you’ll want to hop into a van and just drive.
11. @pascalpics – Martin documents his time exploring the city and doodling in cafes around Scotland, and the results are unreal. Once you see these photos, you’ll be asking for a one-way ticket to Edinburgh.
12. @doyoutravel – This Instagram account showcases people from all over the world’s travel photos, proving that people are having some seriously cool experiences.
13. @hirozzzz – Hiroaki knows how to capture places of the world from unique and thrilling angles. Gorgeous pictures.
14. @iartu_jennifer – When we see Jennifer’s photos, we just want to walk down a foggy pier or road to nowhere. Through her photos, we can tag along on her stunning journeys.
Which travel Instagram accounts are giving you #travelenvy?