As we mentioned in this week’s Leadership Trait, maintaining an organized schedule is life-changing. There are many ways to keep track of your day-to-day routine, to-do’s, and classes, and everyone has their own system and way of doing things. It took me years to figure out a system that worked best for me. I tried binders, plain notebooks that I drew lines into, stickers with hours on them, and every daily, weekly, and monthly calendar out there. Once I finally established a system that worked, it was something I no longer had to think about and I could focus on my actual tasks.
If you, however, do not yet have a system, or if you are looking to improve the way you currently organize your life, these planners will definitely come in handy…
1. At-A-Glance – The Action Planner. Plain and simple, this planner is nothing fancy but it gets the job done.
2. Gallery Leather Weekly Desk Planner. An upgrade from black and white, this red leather weekly planner is a touch fancier.
3. Moleskine 12 Months Weekly Planner. Organize your months and days with a solid planner.
4. Quo Vadis Compact Daily Desk Planner. Plan out each day by the hour and still have plenty of room for notes.
5. Russel+Hazel Signature Pattern Binder with Inserts. This binder is the epitome of organization, complete with weekly planner sheet inserts and a sturdy rubber band to keep your pages secure.
Do you use a planner to organize your life?